Super addictive and only 110 calories, this is going to be an anytime staple.
I have been eating some variety of these everyday for the last month. NoMU makes a low-calorie hot chocolate powder that you can choose to put sugar into but it’s rich enough without it. The creamy frozen yogurt with a tart plain bite is healthy and refreshing and even if it wasn’t I’d still keep on eating these shakes night after night with no regret.
If you can’t find NoMU then just use half a serving of your hot chocolate powder or get some low-fat Nesquik and you can use vanilla yogurt or any yogurt you’d like.
Recipe: Low-fat chocolate frozen yogurt shake
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- NoMU or any hot chocolate powder | 1 well rounded tsp
- Low-fat yogurt plain frozen | 1/2 cup or 125 ml
- water | 1/2 cup or 125 ml
- Previously freeze yogurt either in an ice tray or small container. If it’s too hard to break it up let it defrost for a few minutes.
- Put all the ingredients into a blender or large cup and mix all together with a hand mixer or in a blender until smooth.
Below are frozen yogurt cubes. Spoon yogurt into the ice tray and pop out when needed.