Easy, easy homemade applesauce recipe.
There’s never a reason to buy apple sauce, it’s so very very easy to make and delicious and fantastically yummy.
Cooking time: prep: 10 minutes cooking: 30 minutes
- 4 apples
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- Peel apples and slice them.
- Add all ingredients together and bring to a low heat for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally leaving the lid on.
- After 15 minutes mash some of the apples.
- After another 15, or until soft, mash the apples to a consistency you prefer and take off the heat.
- Let cool and optional: add cinnamon.
For more foodventures follow @MilkandCookieSA on twitter.