An easy step-by-step photo recipe of how to make a bright, light, and filling salad.
Recipe: Salmon and Goat Cheese Summer Salad Recipe
Cooking Time: Prep 20 minutes
- 80g smoked or fresh salmon
- 1 small head of lettuce
- a handful of rocket (optional)
- 100g goat cheese (or feta)
- 1 cup croutons
- 1 whole avocado
- 250g baby tomato
- simple lemon oil dressing (or whatever you prefer)
- 2 whole apples | chopped
- wash and dry lettuce and rocket thoroughly , place into a long serving plate
- slice apples and baby tomato and add them to the top of the salad
- slice up avocado,
- slice up salmon into small pieces
- cut up goat cheese into small pieces
- add to the top of the salad
- add dressing and croutons
- save a few slices of apple to garnish the salad
Toss them in with the lettuce.
Chop up the apples.
Cut up an avocado.
Add it all to the salad.
Slice up smoked or fresh salmon.
Add to salad
Chop up the goat cheese into small cubes or balls.
Add to the top of the salad. Add homemade croutons (recipe here). And, dress salad bowls individually with lemon oil dressing (or any dressing you prefer).
For foodventures, recipes, and eatvents follow @MilkandCookieSA on twitter.